We are proud to introduce the brand-new Seafarer Blog, an online portal exclusively for all BSM seafarers, launched in April 2019.
This blog is a platform for seafarers to share, comment and like on an ocean of topics they can directly post for their fellow mates. First-hand stories, insights and achievements of their seafaring colleagues are also featured on the Seafarer Blog.
The Seafarer Blog features:
- Stories from sea and shore staff
- Insights on topics for further discussion
- Health and wellbeing articles
- Articles on internationally observed days
- Updates on successes, such as promotions, long-service awards and new vessel takeovers
- Upcoming crew events and reviews of past ones
- Travel tips from Eurasia Travel Network
- A photo gallery, where seafarers can share their ‘selfies’ with their BSM fellow mates, whom they may have bumped into when travelling from/to vessels
The Seafarer Blog was created to strengthen the community of BSM’s seafarers, to create and expand a common understanding, and to strive towards a more collectively embraced #OneTeamOneBSM spirit on board and ashore.
All seafarers are welcome to join the blog with their BSM credentials either via the Seafarer App or through seafarerblog.bs-shipmanagement.com and start socialising!